• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today the rabbits where mostly eating...

Teasel sat happily chewing through her fave pile of fresh plantain, dandelion, hazel and strawberry leaves.

Arnie making one heck of a mess as he binky blasts his way through huge piles of nommy hay.

And then I became aware of the crunch crunch crunch coming from my lounge.

Yep you guessed it. Doodee trying to look like she knows nothing with a long strip of sky blue leather hanging from her mouth, a trail of foam and hardwood gnawed lumps and a ruddy great huge hole from where she managed to eat her way into the back of yet another sofa! :censored:

She had even managed to pull the fireguard away in her efforts to nom furniture.

It is official she has now eaten more of my house, fixtures and furniture than my lovely deranged Giant ever did. :shock: I did not think that was possible.

The skirting boards have gone, the wallpapers been stripped off, the rugs have been destroyed, she ate a dyson, stole my glasses, my mobile phone, my text books, Tims 'van' shoes the rubbish bin, teatowels, my daughters walking frame rubber stoppers, three dustpan and brushes, the draughtexcluders...........:no: My kids have now renamed her Stitch and are speculating on where she has hidden the extra arms.

WHEN the lovely people at Foresham deliver the huge bunny hutch in two weeks time I will cheer and she can go outside for a bit whilst I repair some of the damage. House rabbit fine but a house eating rabbit that does not stop no matter what you do is something else.

Back