• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we're well and truly bonded now...

Zara

Mama Doe
I've been feeling unwell today and about half an hour ago I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up to find something orange and fuzzy snuggled up to my chest, also fast asleep :love: I think Rascal has truly become attached to me now, it's been an amazing four days :D And it's going to keep getting better

My rabbits have a lovely shed to live in but they spend hours in the house aswell, I'm keeping him inside until I've got his vaccinations sorted which is very soon. I'd love my bunnies to be house bunnies but I live with my boyfriend and his Mum and the cats get priority :evil: I love the cats too but I find it unfair that the cats are inside when my rabbits have to sleep outside in the shed despite being well trained, so me and the bf are doing up the brick shed for them to make it a proper bunny room for them at night :love:

the bf's Mum doesn't even like the bunnies on the furniture despite the cats being allowed, but she'll struggle to tell Rascal he can't stay on the couch :lol:

Back