• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fern needs some vibes please ....UPDATE ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
had to go in for investigations today as this morning i noticed a wet patch to the side of her mouth and a spot of blood.
when the vet went to check her teeth she couldnt see because her mouth was full of blood .. :(

we are supecting a burst abcess or bad spurs cutting into her tongue or cheeks .. :(

Last edited:
Fern is home and feeling much better ..

She had two spurs ..one top one bottom on corresponding teeth ..but all others were ok ...they wernt growing out of line ..

vet says not seen anything like it before :roll:

the spurs had caused a big ulcer on her tongue which was where the blood was from ..poor girlie :(..i feel awful for missing it till now :(

Poor lovely! :( Ginger's had that before. Has she got antibiotics to stop infection?

Loads of vibes.

Poor little love. Try not to feel bad for not spotting it sooner, you got her to the vet as soon as you noticed, that's as much as any of us can do. :) I hope she feels better soon. :love:

Awww glad she is feeling better and you know what the problem is. Sending lots more vibes for Fern xxx

Back