• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dilemma!!!

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
My house rabbit recently sort of bonded myself with my two girls sugar and spice who live outside in the playhouse and has happily lived out there for about three weeks ,the only problem is that i really miss having him inside especially when its not a nice day like today:cry
.I have tried to get the other half to let me get a bun that does not like company to live inside but he said no ,now i dot know what to do,i am tempted to bring humphrey back i with me but feel like it would be selfish.
I cant explain how i feel but its sorta like i have lost him in some way and dont know what to do for the best.He is happy in the house also :roll:

I would have to leave him outside with bunny company, sorry if that's not what you want to hear but most bunnies do prefer the company of other bunnies

Awww - thats so sad. You must be a little heartbroken in a way.

I'm tempted to get Lucky a friend but to bond him with another, they'd have to go outside. It's something that really worries me as i've lost 2 buns to foxes and i couldnt do it again. He seems to like his own company and i spoil him a lot - i really dont know how he'd be with another bun.
at least you know you are doing your very best for all 3 of your buns. :D

I agree that he's happiest with the others. If you set up heating in their playhouse you can bring him in for daily play sessions all year round. :)

Awww - thats so sad. You must be a little heartbroken in a way.

I'm tempted to get Lucky a friend but to bond him with another, they'd have to go outside. It's something that really worries me as i've lost 2 buns to foxes and i couldnt do it again. He seems to like his own company and i spoil him a lot - i really dont know how he'd be with another bun.
at least you know you are doing your very best for all 3 of your buns. :D

I have 5 buns altoghether my two giants snowy and pepper live seperately outside also :roll:

Back