• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should we confess?

bunnylover177

Alpha Buck
There we were at 2 o'clock in the morning - me, the OH, the neighbour and the neighbour's baseball bat all looking for the source of the loud bangs and the breaking glass..... No burglers or glass anywhere. And there was Frodo looking like he wouldn't even think of having a french lop hissy fit at 2 in the morning with stomping and throwing his metal bowl about... Neighbour very apologetic about getting us out of bed but also looking at Frodo a bit suspiciously.... About time we disturbed them for once:lol:

:lol: Funny how sports items baseball bat, golf clubs etc are quite handy to have around though :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe Frodo was just trying to scare away the burglar too; he couldn't possibly have been the cause of all the noise. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe Frodo was just trying to scare away the burglar too; he couldn't possibly have been the cause of all the noise. ;)

Definitely. I think Frodo is actually a hero-rabbit and scared the burglars away...... ;) :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Frodo the new security system!

Hope that it was him - who wants scary people running about their garden at night!:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: But surely a bunny, even a large one, couldn't make all that noise ;) ;) :lol::lol:

You'd be absolutely amazed. When Thumper thumps, the joists vibrate, & I've thought the main fuse box has blown before now. :lol: I don't use plastic food bowls cos I find it easier to keep them clean. He never breaks anything, but the clatter he makes throwing them around if they're empty is also unbelievable, & he's only a 3 kilo bun.:shock::shock:

I've even watched him thump, wondering whether he was preferentially Right or Left footed. He raises his hock less than 1/4" yet can make "pistol shot" thumps. I'd love to know how they do it.

Yes I believe every word of this post. Thank goodness my neighbour is over 80 & nearly stone deaf, or my bun would have an ASBO slapped on him.

You'd be absolutely amazed. When Thumper thumps, the joists vibrate, & I've thought the main fuse box has blown before now. :lol: I don't use plastic food bowls cos I find it easier to keep them clean. He never breaks anything, but the clatter he makes throwing them around if they're empty is also unbelievable, & he's only a 3 kilo bun.:shock::shock:

I've even watched him thump, wondering whether he was preferentially Right or Left footed. He raises his hock less than 1/4" yet can make "pistol shot" thumps. I'd love to know how they do it.

Yes I believe every word of this post. Thank goodness my neighbour is over 80 & nearly stone deaf, or my bun would have an ASBO slapped on him.

Awww but he looks like such a sweetie :lol::lol:

Awww but he looks like such a sweetie :lol::lol:

He is a sweetie. He just learned that it was a way of getting my attention when he was little; particularly if I had to move from another room to see the problem. Then he could show me what he wanted. As we grew together he modified it to an ankle nudge, & I reinforced this by responding to an ankle nudge but ignored the "I want" thumps.
Now with his tummy issues there are times when he eats well, & times when he doesn't. It's important that he capitalises on the times when he eats, so keeping his food stocked up is important.
He's become totally reasonable since he grew up. It's a bit like humans.

He is a sweetie. He just learned that it was a way of getting my attention when he was little; particularly if I had to move from another room to see the problem. Then he could show me what he wanted. As we grew together he modified it to an ankle nudge, & I reinforced this by responding to an ankle nudge but ignored the "I want" thumps.
Now with his tummy issues there are times when he eats well, & times when he doesn't. It's important that he capitalises on the times when he eats, so keeping his food stocked up is important.
He's become totally reasonable since he grew up. It's a bit like humans.

You have an amazing relationship with him :love::love:

Back