• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbils and hammy cuteness

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Buddy (right) and Murphy the gerbils - excuse the mess that is their home; they decided to make a clearing right in the middle of the tank, piling the megazorb right up both sides. :lol:

DSCF9819700x525.jpg

Buddy having a snack :love:

DSCF9833700x525.jpg

Our hammy, Snickers, who came from Kris (Starlight) :love:

Snickers meets Snickers
DSCF9565700x525.jpg

DSCF9557700x525.jpg

DSCF9560700x525.jpg

"I'm outta here"
DSCF9575700x525.jpg

Awwwww :love::love::love: I don't really like gerbils after been bitten by one when i was 4 but theres so cute espically the 2nd pic :love:

Damn you!!! You tricked me in to looking. I don't know how but i've deliberately not looked all afternoon then all of a sudden I clicked and oh god..... Its too late SQUEEEEEEE

still waiting for my dinner from a conversation we didnt have :shock::lol::lol:

but even in my hunger i can appreciate how darn cute your littleuns are :love::love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love:

I thought you only had bunnehs and kitty, I didn't realise you have these small furries too :love::love: They is lovely.

(I'm getting a 'long-eared pinny pig' soon ;))

:love::love::love::love:

I thought you only had bunnehs and kitty, I didn't realise you have these small furries too :love::love: They is lovely.

(I'm getting a 'long-eared pinny pig' soon ;))

:D:D:D How soon? I think I'm almost as excited about it as you are. :oops:

We've had Buddy and Murphy for about 18 mths now, and Snickers has been here about 6 mths. I should add them to my siggy really. :oops:

Back