• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Munchkin (AKA Smudge)

that's a direct link to your computer document, try uploading the photo to Photobucket :D

Thanks

Hi thanks, i was trying to work out how to do it! Will do it now i have some cute pics of Smudge that make me melt :love:

:) thanks all

I hope this works???

munchkin.jpg

smudge.jpg

sleepy.jpg

strokeme.jpg

Home :)

home.jpg

Aw, he's a very yummy bunny :D Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful.

You might get some comments about his accomodation though because it doesn't come close to meeting the Rabbit Welfare Association guidelines unfortunately.

Lovely bun.
I guess re hutch, depends how long he spends in it??? It is small but if not in it a lot then not too bad??!

Cage size

yes i know his hutch is a bit small for him, im going to buy a bigger one once i can afford it. After reading posts and seeing pics on here i realised that :( really annoyed because it was advertised for rabbits which is really bad as i didnt have a clue! But luckily im a student and at home alot so Smudge is out of his cage for the whole day in his run outside and in my room. He is a Netherland Dwarf so is quite small though but need to invest in a bigger accommodations especially when i get a full time job, i think i might attach a nun to it :p Everything is just soooo blooming expensive :cry:
:wave: Becky :wave:

yes i know his hutch is a bit small for him, im going to buy a bigger one once i can afford it. After reading posts and seeing pics on here i realised that :( really annoyed because it was advertised for rabbits which is really bad as i didnt have a clue! But luckily im a student and at home alot so Smudge is out of his cage for the whole day in his run outside and in my room. He is a Netherland Dwarf so is quite small though but need to invest in a bigger accommodations especially when i get a full time job, i think i might attach a nun to it :p Everything is just soooo blooming expensive :cry:
:wave: Becky :wave:

Awww Becky thats great, if he is using it really as a crash pad and has got the opportunity to exercise that's not so bad really. It's great your thinking of upgrading when you can though he will love you for it;)

Yea he is the cutest bunny he just spent ages licking my arms and hand and licked my chest for the first time ever! I literally melted.... i love him so much :love::love::love: He does only use it to sleep it really, i only just brought him in after being out all day in his run, he did not want to come back lol he was running away he is so cheeky hehe he knew i was coming to get him, clever bun :lol:

Back