• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby giant X's!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
These are Gigantor's beautiful babies! (7 of 9 of them, 2 are at a fosterer being semi-reared with Gigantors' sister Little China.) They are now 7 weeks old.
3 of these have already been reserved when they are neutered, the others are still looking!

766.jpg

784.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I needs them all! Giant AND harlequin, they're all my favourite things! :lol:

They're like crosses of Thistle and Jess. :love:

We raved about these on the way home. They are just beautiful. How are their URIs? Did the meds sort it?

Sam you must come visit them ;)

Tracy- they are all on baytril (it's not fun syringing 7 babies every day!) and they seem less snuffly, though still sneezing at the moment

Sam you must come visit them ;)

Tracy- they are all on baytril (it's not fun syringing 7 babies every day!) and they seem less snuffly, though still sneezing at the moment

Aw bless them. I'm glad its working and that they are improving :) Fun for you though getting that into them. :lol:

I have to put a small run panel up wedged between the hutches to block off the path to the garden when I feed them as they all spill out the hutch!

(Have had a bit of a change around hutchwise! Just have the 2 single 5.5ft hutches on top of each other facing the house now and the 6ft HH combo opposite it against the house wall where the babies hutch block was! If that makes any sense!)

I didn't think it through when I put Gigantor and babies in the bottom hutch!

Awww they are stunning, no 2 in from the left in the pic looks quite a bit smaller though is that the weaker one in the litter? I am sure they will all be snapped up, hopefully some can stay together :love:

They are all roughly the same size. The runt passed away at 2 days old, and another (my favourite :cry: ) passed away 2 weeks ago. Where she had 8 feeding, I think that one must have just got a little less milk than the others. They have all done so well, bearing in mind for a litter of 11, I thought we would lose at least 5 (it was her second litter in a row, her first litter of 7 died when we had to move them all from the house :( )

I meet this little crew when I visited Socks at the weekend and they are lovely :love: :love: I wanted to take Gigantor home.

Kris definately has her hands full with this little family, they can't wait to get out of their hutch and explore. The minute the door is open they are off.

When they are in their hutch their is a lovely bunny bundle and you can't tell which body part belongs belongs to which. :love: :love:

Back