• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your buns ultimate fave

Becca24

Mama Doe
toy???

Pip has loads but plays with none! He loves cardboard boxes and shreds them up and he uses his tunnels but thats about it! So after some more ideas (dont mind buying them or making them)!

Their outdoor play tent!:oops::oops::oops:
When they are in the shed they don't play, they eat, sleep and poop!:lol::lol:

Oh and sleep some more......:lol::lol:

Me! :lol:

She likes cardboard boxes, but looooves a thing I hang from the ceiling with hay in. It has a bell on the bottom too and I think she likes the noise.

Those cardboard tubes that have hay stuck all over them. Also, the willow balls that are stuffed with hay.

And any labyrinth type thing constructed out of many boxes.

The tunnels from with the hay on have always been a huge hit with my three. Anything made of willow goes in about 3seconds flat as well. I just got Leo a willow ball today, cost £4. It is now just a small pile of twigs :roll:

I'm looking for ideas too because it seems like shop bough rabbit ones don't seem to impress any of mine!

The tunnels from with the hay on have always been a huge hit with my three. Anything made of willow goes in about 3seconds flat as well. I just got Leo a willow ball today, cost £4. It is now just a small pile of twigs :roll:

I'm looking for ideas too because it seems like shop bough rabbit ones don't seem to impress any of mine!

Oh yeah forgot about willow balls he loves them, bought 2 bags of mini ones from Hay Experts but he doesnt seem as keen on them! :roll:

I think I have seen the hay tunnels they dont look big enough for them to go through, are they more for munching than going through?

Oh yeah forgot about willow balls he loves them, bought 2 bags of mini ones from Hay Experts but he doesnt seem as keen on them! :roll:

I think I have seen the hay tunnels they dont look big enough for them to go through, are they more for munching than going through?

All of mine fit through the large one but they don't tend to bother. Blanche sits on top and munches whilst Archie sometimes lies through it and has a chew :love:

Mine like their cardboard box and the big stack of hay I piled up in the corner of their run. If one is ever out of sight, they are probably in the middle of their haystack!:p

The carrot patches are expensive, but they're a big hit for me too! They can throw the carrot around, have a chew and even a dig! When Crumpet destroyed all of his I kept the base and stuffed the wholes with hay :)

A towel has provided loads of entertainment too, and willow balls, and those logs filled with paste :D

The buns love the tunnels, but Batbunny's favourite toy is the treat ball (you know that little ball you put treats in and the bun rolls it around to get the treats out) Firefly hated that ball though, he was frustrated with it so he picked it up by hooking his teeth through the hole and smashed it repeatedly against the wall :roll:

Currently Rascal's favourite toy is me, I'm being used as a climbing frame.

My buns don't really like the usual kinds of bunny toys. Jingle balls are a waste of money - they get thrown into a corner and then collect dust! :lol:

Mine all like tunnels but Thistle has a tendancy to get his butt stuck. :oops: They also like cardboard boxes and toilet roll tubes. I 'made' my trio a hay rack out of a wire hanging basket and attached some plastic throw toys to the bottom. They enjoy shoving that around and making a racket. :roll:

Cloud's the only one with an absolute favourite toy -

Try and touch Woody at your peril!

My buns don't really like the usual kinds of bunny toys. Jingle balls are a waste of money - they get thrown into a corner and then collect dust! :lol:

Mine all like tunnels but Thistle has a tendancy to get his butt stuck. :oops: They also like cardboard boxes and toilet roll tubes. I 'made' my trio a hay rack out of a wire hanging basket and attached some plastic throw toys to the bottom. They enjoy shoving that around and making a racket. :roll:

Cloud's the only one with an absolute favourite toy -

Try and touch Woody at your peril!

Aww, so cute! :love:

Back