• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Have Licks!!!!!

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
Ooh, SO chuffed!

I just got licked on the forehead, back, shoulder and arm, she worked her way round :love::love::love: I love my bunneh! And of course had to run and tell RU :wave:

Here she is a few days ago sitting on my back
jdfckgl020.jpg

Last edited:
oh how lovely - I have a BARC bunny too - he is still a little bit grumpy with the rest of the family but is quite nice with me now. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You look comfortable!

The things we do for buns! Our floor is not the comfiest, I have to say!

ohhhh wow ...what fantastic news ... thats just brill ...

(do you still have all your fingers intact up to now ? :lol: )

Erm, well... :lol:

I've only had two 'proper' bites, one was when I had food and she was a bit over-enthusiastic, and the other was when I just moved my hands too fast. Other than that it's just been nips, nudges and scratches. A colleague at work did ask for a 'quiet word' about the scratches all up my arms though :lol:

I've found that if I lead with my head she dosen't bother about it, as you said it's hands that she's none too keen on, however she's better as long as they don't appear out of nowhere which is a step in the right direction. I've been hand-feeding her at night so she comes to associate my hands with yummy stuff :lol:

Oh yes, and the plan to gradually introduce free-range? Nope. She decided she wanted things to move a little faster so jumped out of her cage on her...third night I think? ;) She's also discovered how to push a box so she can get onto a chair which is a bit high, and from there had a good chew at my flowers which were on the table :roll: and regularly pulls the cushions down from the sofa because she prefers them to her own :roll::love: We're learning to play fetch at the moment, she has a loofah ball which she comes and plonks at me :lol:

Sorry, epic reply :oops:

The things we do for buns! Our floor is not the comfiest, I have to say!

Erm, well... :lol:

I've only had two 'proper' bites, one was when I had food and she was a bit over-enthusiastic, and the other was when I just moved my hands too fast. Other than that it's just been nips, nudges and scratches. A colleague at work did ask for a 'quiet word' about the scratches all up my arms though :lol:

I've found that if I lead with my head she dosen't bother about it, as you said it's hands that she's none too keen on, however she's better as long as they don't appear out of nowhere which is a step in the right direction. I've been hand-feeding her at night so she comes to associate my hands with yummy stuff :lol:

Oh yes, and the plan to gradually introduce free-range? Nope. She decided she wanted things to move a little faster so jumped out of her cage on her...third night I think? ;) She's also discovered how to push a box so she can get onto a chair which is a bit high, and from there had a good chew at my flowers which were on the table :roll: and regularly pulls the cushions down from the sofa because she prefers them to her own :roll::love: We're learning to play fetch at the moment, she has a loofah ball which she comes and plonks at me :lol:

Sorry, epic reply :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like shes realy coming out of herself :D:D

...and proving what i said about being inteligent ;)

'I'm the bun of the castle, and you're the dirty rascal!'

Actually, I'd been at work, I probably was passed out :lol:

I suspected that might be the uniform of 'the big green one' ;):lol: It's a good job you passed out with a bit of parsley on your back or Velvet might have been worried she wouldn't get fed! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like shes realy coming out of herself :D:D

...and proving what i said about being inteligent ;)

She's a brat :lol: It's lovely though, she comes to say hello now which is great. And my goodness she is clever. Every time I leave now I have to do a quick bunny-sweep to make sure she can't get at anything. She's had a good go at the treat box but it's in a very awkward place and there's a big bag of food on top of the lid.

She has a piece of rope across her cage with things hanging on...every night I straighten out the cage to make it tight, and every night I watch her drag the corner in to lower the rope and make treat-grabbing easier. :roll:

I suspected that might be the uniform of 'the big green one' ;):lol: It's a good job you passed out with a bit of parsley on your back or Velvet might have been worried she wouldn't get fed! :lol:

SHHHHH! :lol:

I wondered if anyone would notice it was parsley, or just think I was a manky sod who didn't wash my clothes very often :shock::lol:

Back