• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chocolate rabbit poo!!!

hun-bun

Warren Scout
Hi hope I have this in the right place:oops:
Does anyone know where I can buy "chocolate rabbit poo" ? You know the sort, choccy raisins really. Needs to be packaged as "rabbit Poo". I have an uncle who thinks rabbits are just poo machines and is totally obsessed with it so would love to send him some:lol: Any help would be appresiated

Why buy them when the rabbits make em for free!! Just collect em nice and fresh, toss them in melted choc and they make a healthy, herby snack!! If you want some miniature sausages... I also have piggies......:D

Why buy them when the rabbits make em for free!! Just collect em nice and fresh, toss them in melted choc and they make a healthy, herby snack!! If you want some miniature sausages... I also have piggies......:D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: I used to go to Hall Hill Farm when I was younger and they had a range of poo themed delights for sale :mrgreen:

You could mix the choc raisins with chocolate covered bunny poo and see if he can tell the difference

:lol::lol::lol: I used to go to Hall Hill Farm when I was younger and they had a range of poo themed delights for sale :mrgreen:

You could mix the choc raisins with chocolate covered bunny poo and see if he can tell the difference

There's gotta be some wierd, evil trick you could play on your nearest and dearest that involves bunny/piggy byproducts!!! :lol:

:lol: You could play a game like on the Revels advert. Some raisins covered in chocolate and bunny poo covered in chocolate:lol:

The guinea pig ones would be tricky, what sweet is shaped like a g.pig poo:?

The Easter Bunny came last night
So listen, here's the scoop,
He left a special treat for you,
A bit of bunny poop!

Back