• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why does he

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
ever since rosie has gone, locksley never ventured out of my room whenever i lef tthe door open, or if dad walked in, but now he keeps going into my sisters room, and nosying under her bed, i said whats soo good under there :lol:

a minute go he legged it in there, i shouted his name, he stamped his foot in disguss, i shouted his name again, he ran out looked at me and then went back in my room :lol: naughty boy

he's gone in there again, must be fun, i need to see what is actually hiding under the bed, maybe he likes it because there are boxes for him to hide behind :?

Carlo loves my bedroom and running round the back of my bed (where the headboard is).. its a right task to get him out, he sometimes growls at me cos he don't want to come out!:shock:

All mine do this. They'll go through stages where they desperately want to get in my parents room. Then it'll be the bathroom. Then they won't bother at all. Then it'll start again. Weird.

All mine do this. They'll go through stages where they desperately want to get in my parents room. Then it'll be the bathroom. Then they won't bother at all. Then it'll start again. Weird.

yeah i have found him in the bathroom once last week to :lol:

They get 'projects' don't they? For months Crumpet HAD to get behind the TV, then resisted for a while then suddenly re-embarked upon it :lol:

Sounds like he is entertaining himself now that he doesn't have Rosie to play with. Mine love exploring. Badger's favourite place is in my dad's wardrobe :lol:

My boys legged it into my Mum's bedroom again last night when I got up to go to the loo. Then I was looking everywhere for Mini cos usually she's the exploring one and she was sitting in the litter tray as good as gold. :roll::lol:

Back