• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sookie is off for her operation tomorrow. UPDATE: About to have op!!!!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Getting a bit emotional today, my baby girl is off to get her front teeth removed tomorrow morning. Xrays will be done first to see if theres any damage to molars......if the prognosis doesnt look good....oh I cant bare thinking about it! :cry:

Going to sit & give her cuddles tonight & think positive thoughts. Poor Rodge knows something is up, he wont leave her side. :(

Last edited:
:(:(:( have an extra special day today and when shes havin the op tomorrow go get her loads of treats to take your mind off it all.

loads and loads of vibes to you both xxxxxxx

Awww sending tons and tons of vibes for you both.

I'll be thinking of you two tomorrow. xxxxx

Ok vet has called, back teeth dont look too bad so he is going ahead with removing the front teeth & hopefully this will allow her to chew properly!

That bit of good news has cheered me up but now nervous about her big op, shes so tiny, hope she is ok!

When I took her out of the hutch this morning, Rodge was not happy so he was distracted with a bit of toast....food comes before his wifey I guess!:lol:

Just want my baby girl home now!

Hey! :wave:

I eventually got Sookie back on Friday afternoon, the vet hospital wanted to keep her for a few days as she had an upset stomach.

Shes doing great although getting frustrated that she cant rip the grass up. Does anyone know if she'll eventually be able to do this again once her gums harden a bit???

So glad to have my baby home, Rodge was getting destructive without her!:roll: All the students at the hospital all came out to say bye to her, they all fell inlove with her!:love:

Back