• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Sitter needed!!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
I've been let down by the bunny sitter that normally looks after my bunnys, pretty much at the last minute, and am trying to find a reputable one, either in Cardiff, Bournemouth, or somewhere in between. If anyone has any recommendations that would be fantastic, as all I have to go by is websites, which isnt a great help. Ideally I could find a boarding place that would bond them too, but I know thats hoping for a lot! I am prepared for the fact I'll need to pay for two seperate bunnies. Please help!!

I've been let down by the bunny sitter that normally looks after my bunnys, pretty much at the last minute, and am trying to find a reputable one, either in Cardiff, Bournemouth, or somewhere in between. If anyone has any recommendations that would be fantastic, as all I have to go by is websites, which isnt a great help. Ideally I could find a boarding place that would bond them too, but I know thats hoping for a lot! I am prepared for the fact I'll need to pay for two seperate bunnies. Please help!!

Do you want someone to visit your place and check them, or have them board?

ideally boarding them :)

There is a place advertised near to here - but I can't remember what it's called! It was advertised at Cedar Vets in Verwood....and I'm now going to spend the afternoon racking my brains to try and remember what it was for you.....

Back