• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau's going on a date tonight u/d missing my baby :'(

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Whoop whoop! Come on people, we need serious bonding vibes, this is the THIRD attempt! If it doesn't work this time, particularly if he gets bad stasis like he has the last two times, then this will be the last attempt :( so please everyone, fingers crossed for my boy to find love!! :love:

The lady in question:
DSC00437.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Sending loads of bonding vibes your way, really hope it works out this time. She certainly is a gorgeous bunny xxx

Leaving him behind was sooooo hard :cry: having a hard time at the mo and he's one of the things that keeps me going! He was stamping, but then did some poos and had a bit of food, so hopefully he'll be ok.

While we were there, we heard a cry of "what have you done to your willy" - one of the neutered bucks has made himself very sore trying to hump one of the entire females :shock:

From Caroline:

9:21 - All ok this morning
12:05 - Going to rebed him on blankets so easier to count [poops] just off to tesco to get herbs etc ate pellets overnight a little sulky this morning will update after visit to tesco
1:34 - Chomping on curly kale
8:08 - Hi just let them out for a bit together all ok will try again tomorrow

So sounds like no fighting, but no grooming/humping either :? keep vibe-ing guys!! :love:

Back