• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 ft hutch

I can recommend these:

PICT3546.jpg

I got it from here:

http://www.the-rabbit-hutch-shop.com...h-ghgdd.html#2

They do single, double, triple, hutches with runs and all combinations. I love the quality of it. I also have a Happy Hutch hutch but the side panels and door are plywood, so better quality on the Rabbit Hutch Shop one as quite thick tongue and groove wood. The only disadvantage with the RHS one is the middle piece is not a door, just a panel, the HH one had three doors. (Edit to add: the one in the picture has door in the middle panel on the top level because I altered it as preferred a door to a panel)

Last edited:
I got a double storey 6 foot from CumfyPets.co.uk.
It was about £175 delivered & it was a fast delivery & the size etc is great, although was disappointed the 'PVC floors' were not actually PVC but instead a black lacquered sort of paint on the wood, which has begun to flake & warp slightly (where Pip weed on it - before litter training I must add!):D

But overall happy enough with it & Pip seems to love it - its lovely and airy downstairs for the summer, and has a nice airy bit upstairs too - as well as a very roomy indoors area. Love the design & layout - just wish it was a tad more sturdy as I am not totally sure it will last for ages - but will definately last a good 4-5 years I hope!

Back