• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agghr Bobby!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Bob got so excited this morning when I came into their room with veg, that she binkied head first into the wall!:shock:

She shook her head a lot and binkied off!:shock: But on checking her over she had a tiny drop of blood on her nose:cry: I have cleaned it up and there doesn't seem to be anymore, I have been checking for the last hour. Should I be worried she is eating still and seems totaly fine, just panicked when I saw the little drop on her nosey:cry:

Oh bobby you complete nutter! :shock:
i wouldnt worry too much hun, she probably just shocked herself and cut her little nose. Keep an eye on her to check shes still eating and not exhibiting any unusual behaviour like lots of head shaking or seeming confused.
I bet she'll be ok hun, clumsy little madame! Like mother like daughter hey :lol:

I agree, just keep an eye on her.

Due to his sight problems, Louie often goes bashing into things. The worst time was when he was binkying madly around the garden and crashed into a heavy plant pot. He kept shaking his little head and looking sorry for himself :(

Oh bobby you complete nutter! :shock:
i wouldnt worry too much hun, she probably just shocked herself and cut her little nose. Keep an eye on her to check shes still eating and not exhibiting any unusual behaviour like lots of head shaking or seeming confused.
I bet she'll be ok hun, clumsy little madame! Like mother like daughter hey :lol:
:lol:

Yeah, she does seem fine, it was a mega binky

My Arthur did a huge binky the other night head first into a brick wall. I have never heard such a slap, but he just shook his head and then did some more crazy binkies!
I think they are sometimes more resilient than we think. I would just keep an eye on him.

XX

Silly Bobby - I would have been worried by the blood too, hope she is alright and has learnt to be a bit more careful, camicazi bun :roll::)

I'm sure she will be fine but do keep a close eye on her over the next day or so, just incase she has given herself a mild concussion.

I dropped a small glass jar on Poppy's head once, she was sat at my feet when I was unwrapping a parcel and a glass lip balm rolled out and off my lap and went 'donk' right on top of her skull. I gave her some metacam actually as it was quite a knock and we thought she was fine, but she slept too long that day, got dehydrated and ended up with an impaction! This isn't to frighten you, but just to warn you to keep a close eye on her behaviour and make sure she is eating and drinking later on today properly, something we didn't do. I'm sure she will be fine anyway. :)

I'm sure she will be fine but do keep a close eye on her over the next day or so, just incase she has given herself a mild concussion.

I dropped a small glass jar on Poppy's head once, she was sat at my feet when I was unwrapping a parcel and a glass lip balm rolled out and off my lap and went 'donk' right on top of her skull. I gave her some metacam actually as it was quite a knock and we thought she was fine, but she slept too long that day, got dehydrated and ended up with an impaction! This isn't to frighten you, but just to warn you to keep a close eye on her behaviour and make sure she is eating and drinking later on today properly, something we didn't do. I'm sure she will be fine anyway. :)

Thanks Ian is off work today and she is asleep now but thats normal for her, no more blood and she has been eating lots of hay, she should wake up a few times for her litter and hay, so Ian is keeping an eye on her

She was just so excited about breakfast, scared me to death, these things always happen when I am trying to get to work

She was just so excited about breakfast, scared me to death, these things always happen when I am trying to get to work

Yep they sure do, or when you've had a really long day and it's late at night and you don't think you can manage a late night trip to the vet!
Nino decided to be under the weather last week just as I was rushing out the door to do a double shift.... getting out the meds and greens and getting him eating of course made me late! :roll: That's rabbits for you!
Hope she's ok x

I `m sure she will be fine.
penny once turned around realy fast and smacked her head on the door frame in my bedroom, she shook her head a bit then just hopped off. clumsy little things they are.:roll:

I `m sure she will be fine.
penny once turned around realy fast and smacked her head on the door frame in my bedroom, she shook her head a bit then just hopped off. clumsy little things they are.:roll:

It didn't even look like it hurt her... she binkied off and then did a double take and shoved all the veg she could down her throat:shock:

Back