• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shhhhhhhhhhhh!!

indigo

Mama Doe
DSCN3675.jpg

DSCN3674.jpg

DSCN3673.jpg

DSCN3672.jpg

DSCN3671.jpg

Awwwwwh :love::love:

Ali, you'll have to get in the que, i think i need Tinker, and because shes bonded to Dex, it means i need them both ;) ;)

not a chance :p

Dex was upright, it's only cos Tinks flopped against him and pushed him over that he's like that.. he just stayed there.. :lol: they're both dreaming and running in their sleep haha

Ali, you'll have to get in the que, i think i need Tinker, and because shes bonded to Dex, it means i need them both ;) ;)

Well I call dibs on Dex!! Looks like we'll just have to move in together....as we can't separate them!! :roll:

apart from their lovers tiff last night :roll: lots of bum nipping was happening :shock:

Tinks ended up coming to bed with me for a lot of snuggles, My eldest son slept on the sofa and snuggled Dex, I put them both together over their food this morning and they love each other again :lol:

apart from their lovers tiff last night :roll: lots of bum nipping was happening :shock:

Tinks ended up coming to bed with me for a lot of snuggles, My eldest son slept on the sofa and snuggled Dex, I put them both together over their food this morning and they love each other again :lol:

Time for someone's plums to be stolen??

Time for someone's plums to be stolen??

Well I thought that.. until I saw Tinks START the scuffle earlier!! I think she's trying to get him into trouble ;)

They're off to see Unca Jason in the next week or so anyway, so I'll book him in to be done asap methinks.. as I'd like to get another bundle of fluff at some point... :lol:

Looks like the 3 of us will have to move in together :? Be like giant heaven :lol:

:shock: I'm liking this idea!! :D

We'd have my four, Lyn's two and your two (plus extras!) :love::love::love::love:
(not sure if Handsome Eddie counts as a bun....he doesn't hop....bunnies HAVE to hop....otherwise they can't be rabbits!! :lol::lol:)

Back