• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your parents bunny lovers

My mum is the same. She doesnt like any animals except dogs. She thinks I am mad for loving rabbits because...'what do they do'?!?! .....:lol: She also thinks that they bite? (she has never owned a rabbit) :lol:

Silly mummy!

My mum does love the rabbits, but she doesn't really understand how much I love them! They're my angels, my little babies...to her they're just 2 cute furry pets.

My mom will say she doesn't like rabbits, but then she'll ask me tons of questions and I would find her sneaking veg to them. :lol:

My mum was totally against me getting any pets because when i was much younger I had a rabbit that I ended up ignoring (complicated).

She now tolerates the gerbils and the mice but adores the rabbits. Especially Eli! She's even talking of getting a giant house bun when her partners dog pops it's clogs.

One day I even went home to find she had let herself in to my garden to show her friend how lovely my rabbits are :lol:

My Grandmother was horrified when I brought the rabbits home three years ago, but she secretely grew very attached to them, even thoguh she never admitted it :roll:

I'd hear her laughing as they ran circles around her in the garden, she'd fuss about them and secretely spoilt them with apple slices and tell me stories of what they got up to whilst I was at college. I know she missed them when I moved in with my bf and she ended up sobbing with me when Firefly died. She said she'd never ever would of thought she'd cry over a rabbit. I guess they can win almost anyone over :3

My mom will say she doesn't like rabbits, but then she'll ask me tons of questions and I would find her sneaking veg to them. :lol:

My mom was the same when I lived at home she used to moan about my terrapin, but I caught her redhanded feeding him one day and there was nothing she could say:lol::lol:

my mums allergic to buns :(

So is my hubby. :(

I wish he got on more with Lucky too - and i'd love another one. Hubby always whinges about how hay gets everywhere and how much mess/space/whatever Lucky needs but i've caught him feeding Lucky his fave herbs and playing with him in the garden (Lucky is a house bun). :love:

Our first rabbit hubby really got on with - it hated me but loved him and its the other way around now! :lol:

My mum likes them, and was sad when Ollie died.
She thinks I'm a bit OTT with them though.....back in her day when she had rabbits :roll:
She still cals herself Nanny to them though :roll: :lol:

my mums allergic to buns :(

my mums really allergic to hay :(

my mum loves the bunnys but has to get me to bring them out and makesure they dont have hay on them, but my dads always winging about them :roll: even though i catch him feeding them food and he asks me if i want peelings and things :lol: i do get alot of "you ued to be able to feed a rabbit anything!" but he now asks before giving them anything :love:

Back