• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How cute

Domino27

Mama Doe
is it when you're brushing one and the other gets jealous and pushes their head in the middle for a brush as well.... I'm still waiting for them to do this themselves mind...!!!!!!!!!

Awww, my bunnies hate the brush. Especially Bloo, he thinks the brush is good for throwing but definately not for grooming.

Tiggy does this though when I am giving Bloo head rubs :love: Even though she doesn't really like head rubs that much :roll: Funny jealous bunnies

Yeah, Inca is like this when i am giving Herbie nose rubs......so cute, jealous wee buns

Charlie hates being brushed :( which is bad coz he's part lionhead :roll:

Mine is too and usually doesn't stand it for that long but I think he's learning from her that we humans aren't too bad and will now happily sit there and let me groom, nose rub and brush him.

Oh Charlie LOVES humans, he loves being stoked and cuddled and doesn't even mind being picked up too much, but if he sees that brush he is off :shock:

Back