• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new buns!

linda.b

Young Bun
2010_07180013.jpg

2010_07180008.jpg

buns005.jpg

Hi Here are some pics of my new rescue buns. They are both x lionheads. The agouti is the girl and she is 3 called Pheobe. The white is the boy and he is around 1 and called Fletcher. They are both neutered and have been bonded about 3 weeks. I've had them a week and they are settling in brilliantly!. They are in the shed in a puppy pen which is the length of the shed. This had a tunnel to an attached run they have permanent access to and i've let them have a run round garden a few times. Will post more info soon :D

DSCF0008.jpg

Hi thanks for all your replies. this is a photo of a boy I had about 6 years ago. as soon as I saw pic of Pheobe it reminded me of him. Pheobe had been overlooked at the rescue for over a year and I just had to have her and her new boyfriend. she is really friendly and loves nose rubs:love:

Your bunnies look lovely :love: & your set up looks fab.
Good on you adopting buns that had been in the rescue for ages.

:love::love::love: they are gorgeous!! are they from the NRSA RSPCA branch? The reason I ask is I noticed you're in Newcastle, and they've had an agouti lionhead there for ages :) x

Thanks everyone. Yes Nicola, I got them from Joanne at NRSA. She was called Nala on the site. She had been there over a year and they had just bonded her to Fletcher when I called them. To be honest I renamed her but still find myself calling her Nala! So might revert to her original name. Love them both to bits and they act like they've been here forever.:D

Back