• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did something VERY exciting on holiday ....pics ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
can you guess what i did ?.............

paragliding004.jpg

this is the view .....

paragliding005.jpg

paragliding039.jpg

paragliding012.jpg

I went tandem paragliding in Olu Deniz...:shock::shock:

never been so scared in my whole life :shock: :oops:..i was shaking so much i couldnt hold my drink :lol:..but once up there ive never felt so exillerated and alive !!!

The other one in the background is Mick my OH.

we took off from Bagadad mountain take off site 850 metres high then rose higher on thermals ... we were in the air for around 30 mins and the views were fantastic.
after we landed i couldnt wait to book to do it again :D
second time i wasnt half as bothered ... would have done it again if we wernt coming home ... :)

and coming in to land ...

paragliding050.jpg

paragliding058.jpg

i wanna do it again .. :D

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock: Jeez Angie there is NOOOOOOOO way you would get me up there doing that!!!!! Well only if I was unconscious!!!!!! :lol:

You are so, so brave :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Brings back memories of our honeymoon - except I kept my feet firmly on the ground!!!! :oops:

What next a parachute jump for BARC? ;) :D

This looks great, I done it in New Zealand before, but i don't have any pics like yours :(

:shock::shock::shock: Jeez Angie there is NOOOOOOOO way you would get me up there doing that!!!!! Well only if I was unconscious!!!!!! :lol:

You are so, so brave :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Brings back memories of our honeymoon - except I kept my feet firmly on the ground!!!! :oops:

What next a parachute jump for BARC? ;) :D

Brave ...noooo ...not at all ..

i was pooooing myself ... felt sick and had to go to the loo 6 times before we set off up the mountain .. :shock:..was soooo scared at the top that i was shaking like mad ..

i havent put the pics on where i was clinging on for dear life :oops:..my pilot more or less had to prise my fingers from the harness to get me to let go :oops: ...funnily enough though once i relaxed it was just brill :D

your maaaad :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

looks wicked, im too much of a wuss tho id never do something like that :oops:

Brave ...noooo ...not at all ..

i was pooooing myself ... felt sick and had to go to the loo 6 times before we set off up the mountain .. :shock:..was soooo scared at the top that i was shaking like mad ..

i havent put the pics on where i was clinging on for dear life :oops:..my pilot more or less had to prise my fingers from the harness to get me to let go :oops: ...funnily enough though once i relaxed it was just brill :D

You so definitely are!!!!! Honestly I wouldn't even have managed the drive up the mountain let alone jumping off it!!! :shock: :oops:

your maaaad :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

looks wicked, im too much of a wuss tho id never do something like that :oops:

thats what i said ... OH suggested it when we arrived ...and i said noooooooooooooo way ..im scared of heights :shock:
but i let myself be persuded :roll:

i hope i get to see the ones where you are holding on for dear life or you dont get your hamster back ;)

i hope i get to see the ones where you are holding on for dear life or you dont get your hamster back ;)

:lol::lol:

It looks amazing - that is from the comfort of this computer chair. And thats as near as i'll ever get to that :shock:

Well done especially doing it twice!! You are looking fab

Wow that looks amazing. Well done!!! Would like to think I could do something like that, but think I would bottle it!!! The photos are fab xxx

OMG! Are you mad??!!

I only looked at the first photo and felt nauseous:oops:

Fantastic views though. Its something I wish I had the guts to do, but know I probably never will:lol:

Back