• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teeth chattering

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Ive just had Dudley on my bed with me whilst I was reading. He is such a big softy. He started climbing all over me when I stopped petting him and then finally settled down as a stroked him constantly whilst I read. He started to teeth chatter :love::love::love::love: Bless him big softy!

Ive just had Dudley on my bed with me whilst I was reading. He is such a big softy. He started climbing all over me when I stopped petting him and then finally settled down as a stroked him constantly whilst I read. He started to teeth chatter :love::love::love::love: Bless him big softy!

I love it when they do that....:love:

If its loud and if they seem to be huntched up, it often can mean they are in pain
But if its just soft and chattering that you do when you cold, then it usually means they're happy

Makes you feel good doesn't it.

Only one of my twelve do that - Oscar:love:

He runs to my feet to be picked up and within about three rubs his whole body completely relaxes and he chatters away for ages:love:

I really do hope he likes Pansy because I think he really misses company 24/7. But I have to admit, I have really enjoyed how lovey and cuddly he has become. He has always liked lovies on the floor though but doesn't seem to mind being picked up now either although I don't usually hold him for very long.
I think I heard him because it was so quiet in the bedroom but I just thought aawwwwww :love::love::love:

Makes you feel good doesn't it.

Only one of my twelve do that - Oscar:love:

He runs to my feet to be picked up and within about three rubs his whole body completely relaxes and he chatters away for ages:love:

That's what Dudley does. As soon as you start giving him nose rubs his whole body relaxes and he could stay like that for ages.

Pearl used to do it :love::love:

Holly is very Alvin like and just about tolerates my presence while looking at me suspiciously from across the room, yet shes a hussy with Ste and my mom :shock::shock::shock:

Pearl used to do it :love::love:

Holly is very Alvin like and just about tolerates my presence while looking at me suspiciously from across the room, yet shes a hussy with Ste and my mom :shock::shock::shock:

:love::love: They are funny creatures eh. Dudley sometimes runs away from me when I approach the cage and I'm like, Dudley, I only want to give you lovies. Then he finally accepts and is like, oh, ok if that's what you want to do. As long as you aint taking me nowhere like that horrible place you sometimes takes me. (vets)
Hayden didn't really like lovies very much. She would tolerate it for a little bit but would want to go exploring. She was so cheeky. Dudley has always been a little more relaxed.

Back