• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few photos of Mikey foster cat - U/D he's left!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
He's due to leave on monday so I thought I'd share a few photos of him :)

Living in the lap of luxary

30kyidg.jpg

Beautifull stripy face

2m3pfsw.jpg

Oh hello hoomin

14w6mh0.jpg

Leave me to sleep now please!

339t1jo.jpg

tummy fluff :love:

119ars7.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaw! :love:
He has very similar markings to my kitten Charlie (but Charlie has a white nose). I hope he grows up to look as handsome as Mikey :love::love:

he isbeautiful :) his personality is lovely aswell :) even plays with my doggy :lol: Im sure you kitten will grow up to be just as handsom :D

I dont know how Im letting him leave :cry: when the adopters first expressed an interest I wasn't bothered but with him getting catflu I've bonded with him:oops: but I still have Gilly, who i need more photos of!!

He is :love: does leaving mean he has a home? :D

yes it does :D :D one more CPL cat going to a new home :D :D :D though if his new owner's dont get in touch soon I might get grumpy and not let him leave tonight ;)

Here he is sharing Dotty's bed, I'm not sure she's all that keen tbh :lol:
33njevq.jpg

As we speak he has his head jammed in the corne of the sofa while he kills his tail :roll: :lol:

he's left :cry: They came round and brought thier son Madison round, madison loves bunnys so we went outside to meet the real ones (he carrys a small version of Ali's son's one) and he loved that :D then he started playing with the dry food through the bar's of the cat crate and fed the dry food to my dog :roll: it was funny to watch :lol: and then they put him in a box and he left :cry: my Gilly has a possible home to go to, thankfully with a friend I see alot! I feel a little lost now:?

Back