• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my foster bunny Pixel U/D post 12, he is coming to live with me!!!!

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Hey everyone sorry it has taken me soooooo long to put up these pictures. Have has a very busy week and only just got time to sit down. Hope you like him cos i think he is sooooo cute.

Introducing Pixel
DSC01357.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

really didnt feel like staying still he was having way too much fun!!!
DSC01361.jpg

And one of Bramble cos he is gorgeous and stunning
DSC01346.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

Bramble looks just like Nursecroft's Teddy! :shock:

Bramble really does look like Teddy, think they were twins if i didnt now better. Some ofher photos of Teddy looks like Bramble has been on his holidays while I have been to work. :lol:

Well everybody. Little Pixel is coming to live with me. I had him in the summer for a whole month while his owner went on holiday. Was really sad to see him go but it had to be done.

Well before christmas Pixel excaped and it was thought a little boy in the neighbourhood had opened his hutch and had taken him. Pixel arrived back at friends house a week later.

My friend has a little boy who is gorgeous who has a few problems and loves this rabbit, but as Pixel "escaped" again and again we figured out it was her son who wanted to let pixel go out and play with his friends.
My friend has decided that pixel needed a new home as her son had become obsessed and over powering with pixel.

I now have the problem of what to do. Pixel is about 11 months old, so want to put him in with sooty and sweep. need to get him done so this can happen. i dont want him to be on his own as her has been tormented for the last month or so.
My little family of four will soon be 5 yikes. Mum has been fine about it cos she was besotted by him when he was here. lol
When he came here is was very underweight and didnt really eat for the first week or so but got confident the longer he was here.

will let you know how i get on when he arrives.

Pixel is gorgeous!! :love::love::love: Think I must have missed him first time around. Sounds like it is the best for everyone that he comes to live with you and hope all goes ok with settling him in!

hopefully everything goes well. He is arriving tomorrow sometime. He will be in his own hutch for now till he is neutered and then hopefully he is going in with my two girls. never done bonding before so will be reading alot about it on here.

promise i will put more photos on when i get the chance. Talking to my friend today she said he has lost loads of weight which is scary as he didnt have much weight to loose when he went home. The last time he came he was thin and was better after a month with me so really worried what he is like now.

Well Pixel arrived this morning. He looks alot better than i thought he would. The hutch he came with is horrid. It is one of those plastic, bright coloured ones, so me and dad went out and bought some wood and will be making a temporay home for him to stay in, but he is in the plastic one tonight. Think it is way way way too cold for him to be in it tonight outside. so it is set up in the porch bit at the back of the house. It is where we put all the coats and and wellies, it is colder in there than it being in the house at the heater is kept on very low. I have put his plastic hutch in the run he will be in for now so when he goes out he will have a place to chill. Measured it before and the hutch was 3ft long and 1.5ft wide. just shocking. the only reason i would have one is to put a stuffed teddy in it for the children in my nursery to play with when we are doing about pets.

will get photos on here soonish.

Poor bunny. I can't imagine a bunny in a plastic hutch. Hope he is settling in with you. Has he been eating since he arrived? :wave:

put him in the run today so he could have a run around and chill alittle and he loved it loads of binkies and when i put hay and his nuggets in he ate them happily. think he is going to be ok. when i brought him in before it went dark he came in and carried on eating hay. its like he has always been here. new hutch tomorrow hopefully, fingers crossed.

Back