• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat intruder!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Me and Daisy were snoozing in the lounge and the Dudster was upstairs doing his own thing when I heard the tinkling of a bell!!! I didn't think anything of it until I spotted the bunnies tinkly ball in the lounge!!! Went into the kitchen and there is a Ginger cat snooping around :shock: it must have come through the kitchen window which has a box of kitchen cleaning stuff and a big fan infront of it so I dont know how it managed it without an almighty crash?! Rushed upstairs to check on Duds but he was fine! Fortunately Im so paranoid I never leave the downstairs windows open when Im not downstsirs myself! But the cheek of the puss wuss!! I've had cats most of my life and they've never used that window...just goes to show my paranoia over bunny safety is justified!

Cheeky thing!

I was in the back downstairs room when Louie came bombing in and went behind the settee thumping madly.

I went into the kitchen and there was the massive Persian cat that visits our garden, sitting on the dining room chair! Molly, our own cat, was sat on the floor not doing anything about it :lol::lol:

blimey cats are cheeky :shock::shock::shock:

ive had a cat sit on my window ledge watching my chippies :evil::evil::evil:

i always have the door to upstairs closed if i have my back door open and i always seal the house when the chippies are free and this was before the fox attacks hit the news... just not worth the risk letting pet killers or burgulars into the house :(

My nan said her next door neighbours dog was sat in her kitchen the other week.

And cats do come in her house too. I typically don't mind cos I like cats lol.

Fortunately this one seems quite docile! She would have had a clear run at pouncing on Daisy before she saw me! Daisy was, as usual, oblivious to everything :lol:

Back