• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help plz

shazzababi

New Kit
:wave:

Hi all,

I have a gorgous rabbit and called her Nugget, shes a very happy bunny, eating fine, drinking fine, pooing n weeing is fine but every now and then she seems to just faint, she just topples over onto her side, she is about 4 months old, someone told me she had fwop but that sounds so funny and i an only find 1 post about this when i googled it,

any idea what is causing this?

thaks in advance from me n nugget xx

It just sound like she's flopping, which just means she's happy :) if she's eating and pooing fine, and hopping around ok, I wouldn't be too worried :wave:

:love:

Thanks so much guys, she is very happy even if i do say so myself, she grooms the guinea pigs constantly and they snuggle up to her (dont live together but play together out cages) i bought her to be a wife to my english breed called nibbles, so hopefully will have lots of gorgous little hoppers one day,

how do i upload pics of them on here?

shaz xxx

:love:

Thanks so much guys, she is very happy even if i do say so myself, she grooms the guinea pigs constantly and they snuggle up to her (dont live together but play together out cages) i bought her to be a wife to my english breed called nibbles, so hopefully will have lots of gorgous little hoppers one day,

how do i upload pics of them on here?

shaz xxx

Do you intend to breed, is that right?

I would suggest being warey of letting the guinea pigs play with rabbits for a variety of reasons. in this respect, mainly because the rabbits could very easily hrut or kill the guinea pig with their movements without meaning to.

Do you intend to breed, is that right?

I would suggest being warey of letting the guinea pigs play with rabbits for a variety of reasons. in this respect, mainly because the rabbits could very easily hrut or kill the guinea pig with their movements without meaning to.

I agree, buns back legs are especially strong, and with out them knowing, they could harm the piggy

Back