• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight Walk (sorry not bunnies!)

HS

Wise Old Thumper
It was my birthday yesterday (thanks for all the birthday wishes - I felt very special) and we did a 6 mile midnight walk for St Barnabas Hospice Lincoln. £37,000 was pledged last night, and we had great fun doing it - around 400 ladies in deely boppers and matching t-shirts trekking around the streets of Lincoln! This is the start of the walk:

MidnightWalk2.jpg

It was a great way to raise money and awareness - maybe a rescue/ rescues could organise something?

Last edited:
It was my birthday yesterday (thanks for all the birthday wishes - I felt very special) and we did a 6 mile midnight walk for St Barnabas Hospice Lincoln. £37,000 was pledged last night, and we had great fun doing it - around 400 ladies in deely boppers and matching t-shirts trekking around the streets of Lincoln! This is the start of the walk:

MidnightWalk2.jpg

It was a great way to raise money and awareness - maybe a rescue/ rescues could organise something?

Awwwww well done !!!

Great idea about doing a Rescue Fundraiser. Maybe an RU Midnight Hop !! :lol:

MidnightWalk2.jpg

That's a fantastic amount raised!! Well done, looks like you had a fab time :D

Funnily enough I had mentioned to Sue (Hunnybuny2007) about possibly doing a 'Race for RU' (thinking along the lines of Race for Life, but obviously on a lot smaller scale!).

Will get my thinking cap on - as it could be a great way to involve a lot of people doing something fun & help a lot of rescues at the same time :)

MidnightWalk2.jpg

Well done for raising such a large amount - love the outfits:D

That's a fantastic amount raised!! Well done, looks like you had a fab time :D

Funnily enough I had mentioned to Sue (Hunnybuny2007) about possibly doing a 'Race for RU' (thinking along the lines of Race for Life, but obviously on a lot smaller scale!).

Will get my thinking cap on - as it could be a great way to involve a lot of people doing something fun & help a lot of rescues at the same time :)

I like the idea walk rather than run better:oops:

Would anyone be interested in supporting this if we organised it?

Last edited:
:D well done! you raised a lot of money and it looks like you had a good time. like the outfits - the deely boppers particularly...:lol::wave:

Back