• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas please :)

cloughie

Banned
Hey :wave:

I'm over halfway through putting together the playhouse I bought for my buns...its been a bloomin nightmare, I would've paid extra to have a custom one made and built for me if I know if was gonna this much of a pain in the butt :lol:

Just got a few bits to do now...I would say for the buns to move in straight away but without Harley being here there is no point...wouldn't want Pebs claiming it as his territory as introducing Harley back or a new bun into there would mean bleaching it all out...stuff that :shock::lol:

Anyhoos I was just after ideas of how to cover the meshed windows for when it rains/ bad winds etc...I have a few ideas but thought it'd be good to get a few more as mine are poop :?

Any pics would be gratefully appreciated...also pics of the inside...like the shelf and access door/ hole

Hey :wave:

I'm over halfway through putting together the playhouse I bought for my buns...its been a bloomin nightmare, I would've paid extra to have a custom one made and built for me if I know if was gonna this much of a pain in the butt :lol:

:)

I made this mistake too! Spent a fortune refurbishing a play house. Would have been cheaper to buy a new one. I was wondering the same thing about the mesh windows because they wont be much use in the winter weather.

I have just done a playhouse - here is a couple of links:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=235684

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=236970

I had to add a second level for the ramp as Twinkle couldnt get up and down the ramp at first as it was quite steep (second link).

Might give you some ideas - you could make a window for over the mesh? This playhouse came with a window but its just an overlapping piece of wood on hinges.

I have added shelves and made an access hole to the run.

Back