• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie & Nala - big bunny love re-united after 4 weeks apart

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
After being apart for 4 weeks, Archie & Nala were finally re-united on Thursday after both recovering from their ops :D :love:

Nala had major surgery on her right hind leg to remove 3 huge abscesses that had tracked deep into her lymph nodes & muscle :cry: She also had to be re-operated on & have emergency surgery when her wound split open :cry: Thankfully she is almost fully healed & healed enough to be back with Archie :love:

Two weeks after Nala's op, Archie also had to have 4 lumps taken out of his jaw which we thought were abscesses - but thankfully were not.

This thread here shows what they have both been through recently poor loves :cry:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=233589

They are over the moon to be back together, as they have missed each other like mad :love: Nala is using her back leg really well & even managed to binky tonight!! :D :love:

I can't tell you how relieved we both are to have them well again :D :love:

Here's a few pics of them loving being back together again :love:

DSCF5068.jpg

DSCF5078.jpg

DSCF5073.jpg

DSCF5075.jpg

Awwwwwww :love::love::love:

I'm so glad they have both recovered and are back together again. :love: I know it's been a dreadful few weeks for you.

*swoons* Such a beautiful couple :love:
I'm so glad they still love each other after all they have been through.

Oh my goodness, that's a wonderful sight:D, they look so well, I am so pleased they are back together, well done Denise

Thank you everyone :) We're chuffed to bits they're back together, as I'll be honest there were times we thought that they might not be ok, especially Nala as her ops were so big :(

We missed seeing them snuggle together so much - but now they're snuggling for England :love::love::love:

Back