• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet plan insurance

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
well i have lock already insured with them, and i'll be getting the new girlie insured too, but was wondering as before i had locks, my buns where never insured, is it best to have them both insured singly, or together on multi pet discount? :? or is that only best for people with loads of buns

well i have lock already insured with them, and i'll be getting the new girlie insured too, but was wondering as before i had locks, my buns where never insured, is it best to have them both insured singly, or together on multi pet discount? :? or is that only best for people with loads of buns

they will have thier own policy but your new girly will get a discount :D

When I phoned exotics insurance to get Tulip and Tiesto insured they offered me joint with Sally (they wouldn't insure Tulip as she is poorly:roll:) but apparently the amount thy would pay out is divided between the two, so if they both get ill the amount the insurance company would pay out would be half for each.

Not well explained sorry, but basically you will have to hope that they both dont get really ill as they wont pay out as much for each bun as they would get if insured separately.

Sorry I must be tired:oops:

Back