• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another of my gorgeous black girl

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
It's so sad that black buns often have it hardest trying to find a home, I love my gorgeous black bunnies :love:

2s846f5.jpg

Black bunnies rule. :love: Their coats always look so shiny too. She is beautiful. :love:

yeah i never new black rabbits got over looked in rescues:shock: i thought they would be the most popular i have a black girl and she is absoloutly gorgeous ( commented by everyone who saw her at the vets today :lol:) even after just being in for a spay :lol::lol:

yeah i never new black rabbits got over looked in rescues:shock: i thought they would be the most popular i have a black girl and she is absoloutly gorgeous ( commented by everyone who saw her at the vets today :lol:) even after just being in for a spay :lol::lol:
I think they get overlooked because they're quite plain in comparison to other buns and they lack the cute factor. I think they look quite elegant and reserved which isn't for everyone but is something I've grown to love. :)

I never actually went for black pets because they're so hard to take photos of and my favourites have always been orange and white patterned animals. However, I have no orange and white animals but I do have a black dog, a black mouse, a black hen and 3 black rabbits :lol:
and I think they're all beautiful!

I think they get overlooked because they're quite plain in comparison to other buns and they lack the cute factor. I think they look quite elegant and reserved which isn't for everyone but is something I've grown to love. :)

I never actually went for black pets because they're so hard to take photos of and my favourites have always been orange and white patterned animals. However, I have no orange and white animals but I do have a black dog, a black mouse, a black hen and 3 black rabbits :lol:
and I think they're all beautiful!

:wave:i have a black rabbit (obviously lol) and a black dog! i think in a rescue personality should over rule looks because even though ash looks like elegant she is fiesty and loves to have a game with you and play.:D

I love:love:black bunnies. Love your pic:D Have had 3 and one of my daughters is with me at the moment.:Dsuch silky fur.-sue:wave:

What a beautiful picture! :love:

Three of my seven bunnies are black (Pharrell has a white splodge) and I think they're gorgeous. My firendliest rabbits have always been black too. :)

Back