• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty is it best?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
as most of you all know I now only have 1 little bun left, sadly i dont want another rabbit my time is pretty much spoken for and i struggled in Crystals last monthss to give them the attention they have had for years which was lots.

I feel selfish for wanting to keep Misty as a single but i know deep down its not right for him :( my hearts breaking just thinking about rehoming him :cry:

but i dont know what to do i know a rescue wouldnt rehome to me due to my current situation im due to start working 12hours a day 5 days a week all during the day aswell which means i wont be there if something does go wrong i.e illness and also they wont get a large area to exercise in 5 days a week.

Misty is a social rabbit aswell and does better having a friend without one he just sits in teh corner all day looking sorry for himself :cry:

my hearts telling me to keep him because i love him but my minds telling me it would be best to rehome so he can recieve a better quality of life with a girlfriend who he can spend the rest of his days with :(

I just dont know anymore :(

as most of you all know I now only have 1 little bun left, sadly i dont want another rabbit my time is pretty much spoken for and i struggled in Crystals last monthss to give them the attention they have had for years which was lots.

I feel selfish for wanting to keep Misty as a single but i know deep down its not right for him :( my hearts breaking just thinking about rehoming him :cry:

but i dont know what to do i know a rescue wouldnt rehome to me due to my current situation im due to start working 12hours a day 5 days a week all during the day aswell which means i wont be there if something does go wrong i.e illness and also they wont get a large area to exercise in 5 days a week.

Misty is a social rabbit aswell and does better having a friend without one he just sits in teh corner all day looking sorry for himself :cry:

my hearts telling me to keep him because i love him but my minds telling me it would be best to rehome so he can recieve a better quality of life with a girlfriend who he can spend the rest of his days with :(

I just dont know anymore :(

i know it hurts hunny but if you really cant face another rabbit then misty should go elsewhere and have love again, once theyve had love it must be awful to be kept single :cry::cry:

i had this same heartache for Alvin and within a day knew i would have another love for him. if you keep him and cant get a rescue bun (altho ill be amazed if a rescue says no to you :?) buy one from the free adds, its not a crime to buy a bunny you know ;)

its probably way too raw to make any decisions hun so dont rush yourself. i only moved fast with Alvin because i couldnt risk stasis. take your time to make a decision thats right for you both xxx

*hugggsssss*

Back