• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will she ever U/D we have some cuddles and kisses

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Forgive me?
Ever since her washing liquid incident on Thursday, Marnie has been really quiet, which to be honest I was kind of expecting.
What I didn't anticipate is for her to be so petrified of me. I know I did what must have seemed some really horrible things to her (putting her in the bath, Syringing her) but she cowers and shakes every time I come anywhere near her :cry:
I wasn't rough with her....I was too frightened of hurting her :?
She's eating fine, and is happy for J to stoke and feed her...but me she seems to hate.
Has anyone else experiance this and how did you fix your relationship with your bun....It breaks me heart her being like this, especially as she is usually such a loving bunny :cry::cry:

Last edited:
she will if you bribe her with treats :wave::wave::wave:

even Alvin dont human hate if theres a crunchy on offer

You just need to win back her trust. She won't understand any of it, all she sees is that the person she loved and trusted did all these horrible things to her.

Start from scratch, back to basics, like sit and ignore her, sit with food on your lap, wait for her to come over, stuff like that. She will soon learn it is not a regular occurance.

She'll get over it eventually. I know my Vin was a right huffy madam after meds, and they were long term. Lots of noms and she'll come round. :D

They're like men - the way to the heart is through the stomach! :lol:

Just a quick update.....she sn't shaking when I go near her anymore and will let me stroke her. We've even had a couple of cuddles and some kissed. She's nowhere near her usual self though, but it's a step in the right direction :D

Back