• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry, We Cannot Register Your Rabbits Here Unless They are Insured..........

theyve probably been bumped alot in the past.

my vets have had some bad experiences because when i lost my cat they set up a direct claim no trouble but now we have to contact the claim woman and get permission then sign a form saying its ok to take payment with our credit/debit card details should the insurance not pay up :shock:

i guess some are more strict than others

the emergency vets wouldnt admit Alvin until i paid 150 deposit and they wouldnt of discharged him if i hadnt paid the balance

sad the way it is, but i dont blame them :(

no, our vets recommended it to people when they see them, but they don't have to, although locks is my first bun to be insured

That sounds like vets not confident in rabbit care. Maybe finding any and every reason not to treat them?

NO !!

Someone I sort of know told me about this when she tried to register at a surgery in Central London

That's why its so expensive, people assume that everyone that lives in Central London must be loaded! :roll:

Rip off merchants.

:evil:

I feel sorry for the woman you know, hopefully she can find somewhere better just a tube ride away!

Back