• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

started bonding

Domino27

Mama Doe
Officially today! They are outside at the monent, she's flopped and he's eating...no fights but one face hump from him, wish me luck!

Good luck. Hope the bonding works out!

Um thinking it will as been spending the past 4 weeks swapping stuff around etc. He keeps trying for love and she's not having any of it yet! Lots of flopping and ignoring with odd sniff. Both flopped by each other atm....fingers crossed!

b718bb61.jpg

They are now inside and this is them atm....he's given her a face clean but that's it!

awww i take it the boy bunny is the brown lion lop sitting up and the girl bunny is the one dozing looking unintrested ! :) x

awww i take it the boy bunny is the brown lion lop sitting up and the girl bunny is the one dozing looking unintrested ! :) x

Lol how could you tell?! Hex's been pulling out some of her fur and humping but she's just sat on same position....going very slow...

Back