• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pelleted food 99p per 2kg bag in B&M Stores

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Don't know if this stuff is any good, never bought it but took photos of the bag & info on it as I thought it might be useful/interesting to some.

Certainly very inexpensive at 99p :shock: and the only variety of rabbit food stocked by B&M.

So here's a question: is a "cheap" pelleted food better than a "good" mix?

16072010235.jpg

16072010236.jpg

16072010237.jpg

Can't find any info on the net about the company but not tried calling the no.

If you want to find out if you have a B&M store near you see here: http://www.bmstores.co.uk/stores

tbh its not a bad pellet but its not a great one its mediocre i have seen worst food with 9.5% fibre this being russel rabbit.

I have no intention of swapping from SS but thought it interesting to a) see it being sold in B&M and b) for so little :shock: Maybe a few more people might swap to a pellet mix as a result - that's got to be good right?

it's better than most cheap mixes..and even some not so cheap ones..which tend to have a fibre content of 9-10%
but not as good as Optimum., SS, A & P, Oxbow or Excell

it's better than most cheap mixes..and even some not so cheap ones..which tend to have a fibre content of 9-10%
but not as good as Optimum., SS, A & P, Oxbow or Excell

That's about what I thought :D That's good then, at least they're stocking something reasonable!

BTW Jill :wave:: Welland Valley Feeds in M'hbro are now stocking SS in the 2kg bags (having ordered some in specially for me) and I'm told it's selling well which means some bunnies are getting some good grub :lol: It's also got the prime spot on the shelf :shock: AND they have hanging up just above it the Honeybunny leaflets I did on diet, neutering, vaccinations etc. I'm quite chuffed with myself about that :D :p

Maybe a few more people might swap to a pellet mix as a result - that's got to be good right?
That depends entirely on whether the pelleted food they switch to has better nutritional values than the mix they switch from, surely?

Back