• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those little plastic stools...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
...where sells them? I'd like some more for the buns and would have thought Wilkinsons but they don't have any in my local one :?

They sell them in a shop in Carterton which is a bit far but I could get you one next time I go. I got a little one last time with tweety pie on the top. :love:

I pick all mine up from car boot sales for 50pence!

I'm sure I've seen them in Wilkinsons before, and definitely in The Range and I think Dunelm Mill.....

I got mine from Wilkinsons a while back. Tesco do them too (in bright blue or pink :love:) but they're not quite big enough for two bunny bums. :lol:

Hmmm i can't get to many of those places but will have a look in the £ shop when I'm in town today....if no luck I will give you a ring Emma! thanks all.

thanks for asking this, I've wanted a couple for ages! Going to be redoing Beau's pen while he's away for B O N D I N G next week ;)

MY stepmum randomly gave me one months ago and now I have bunnies I have a use for it! And they seem to like it so far.

I got mine from IKEA only a couple of weeks ago and the buns absolutely love it. Pretty cheap too. After building them a nice run they just spend all their time sitting on their table :roll: they just don't appreciate the things we do for them! :lol:

Back