• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names for bunnies

linzc

Young Bun
Hi guys :)

I need some ideas of bunny names for a Netherland Dwarf Siamese Sable Doe, Mini Lop Sealpoint Doe & Mini Lop Orange Doe.

I was thinking Halloween theme name The orange doe Pumpkin but what else for the others?

Any other ideas will be grateful :)

Bat for the other mini lop? :lol:

Very hard to name sight unseen and when you have no idea about the personalities of the bunnies.

I have halloweeny names.

My dog is called Spider :love:
I've had 4 guiena pigs called Trix (Trick or Treat)(RIP), Pumpkin, Boo and Salem (RIP)
I also have a bunny called Toffee and had a guinea pig called Apple (RIP) (Toffee-Apple), and a beautiful bunny called Ghost :love:

Last edited:
What about adams family names like fester, pugsley, lurch, and wednesday :D also fang, ghost, casper, sparkler, candy, zoombie, crugger, hocus pocus, winnie, frankinstein, egore, dracular, trick and treat... ooo I like this theme so many possibilities. I particularly like fester and crugger

:love::love::love: I love all these names. What about the names in Nightmare Before Christmas? I have a bun called Zero, you could call one Sally :love:

Tee he he, seeming though i've been barred for twilight names, i wonder whether i can get away with that lol and you know i would love that :D

hehe, I want some twilight names too, when I get a big house and get more buns I will :lol::lol:,

I have Buffy themed buns tho :D

Buffy, Angel, Xander, Spike, Anya

Spirit and Whisper (Whisper as in another word for ghost in the sense of "a ghost of a chance" if you get my meaning! :oops:).

Back