• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lydia Doesn't Like the Summer-U/D Lots More Pics Post 27

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........because her coat is much thinner and consequently her chronic sore hocks are so much worse :cry:

005-5.jpg

During the winter she doesn't need bandages as her feet have some fur cover. But all summer she has to put up with this

011-6.jpg

Poor girlie :cry:

012-3.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Lady Lydia. :(

Hope they don't get any worse Jane - sending tons of vibes for her and her poorly feet xx

She's such a beautiful girly xx :love: :love: xx

Awww Jingle it would appear is gonna be prone to this ailment, I am keeping it under control atm - he has had a massive moult aswell, didn't think of that:? I am going to have to have him in a hutch I think (which he is used to as was a hutch bunny with a run onto grass when I'm here) atm he has his old hutch packed with hay and a run attached to that permanently packed with hay - I think I might have aggravated things initially by putting the run on lino on ply:roll: I think with friction and the novelty of more space he lost some hair, it's under control but, I am going to do that - thinking of a Forsham for him and a 3 year old doe. :wave:

i'm sorry for her sore hocks but she is so lucky to be loved and well cared for. she has a beautiful face and is a delight to see. healing vibes for hocks.

Unfortunately one of Lydia's hocks has opened up and it has taken me ages to stop the bleeding :cry:

She is now on IV fluids as she has lost A LOT of blood :cry:

I just hope that I am not going to loose her too :cry:

I hope you can sort her poor feet out and keep things under control until winter comes, and hopefully a new thicker layer of fur x

Oh poor girly....She is so beautiful :love:
Really hoping the fluids can help and her feetsies get better soon.
Is that a Mr Bump bandage?

Poor poor lydia :(

you and your buns are going through so much at the moment, i feel for you all :cry:

you are truly a shining star for those bunnies, i'll never know how you cope so well xxxxx

Unfortunately one of Lydia's hocks has opened up and it has taken me ages to stop the bleeding :cry:

She is now on IV fluids as she has lost A LOT of blood :cry:

I just hope that I am not going to loose her too :cry:

i'm so sorry, jane. more healing vibes for hocks...

Back