• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crazy Best Friend Combo. Rabbit and Gerbil!

Hop.Skip.Jump

Warren Scout
I came home tonight, to find my gerbil escaped. So I was just going to look for her after I gave Chanel a pat, to find my gerbil sitting next to her like best friends.:love: It was really cute, but I was surprised that my Rabbit hadn't killed her, or tried to get the gerbil out of her cage.:? Has anything similar with guinea pigs, rats etc ever happened to anyone else?
:)

SAM_7521.jpg

I forgot to turn the flash out on this picture so the quality isn't great :/

SAM_7522.jpg

My Gerbil hiding underneath Chanel.

:love::love: that's adorable, when I was younger I had a Dutchie who had a fieldmouse living in his hutch that gave him lots of cuddles :love:

I have a odd combination as well, my cat Phoebe and my french lop are inseperable and spend all day together. Very cute pictures:love::love:

I disagree, sorry. :(

If your rabbit moves / jumps in the wrong way it could very easily and even unintentionally kill the gerbil. Please don't mix incompatible species - it's only asking for trouble.

A gerbil is the best companion for a gerbil. ;) x

I disagree, sorry. :(

If your rabbit moves / jumps in the wrong way it could very easily and even unintentionally kill the gerbil. Please don't mix incompatible species - it's only asking for trouble.

A gerbil is the best companion for a gerbil. ;) x

The gerbil escaped, I don't think they were put together to be friends.

No the pair weren't put together. The gerbil escaped sometime today and I came home to find them next to each other.

The pair are blushing from you're comments guys :D:lol:

x

Back