• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Withdrawal ARRGGG!!! Womble and Bruce (Pic Heavy)

Stufi

Alpha Buck
Hello again everyone. Having just moved house we were without the Net for over two weeks but are now up and running :D

With our Baby Pinky gone and the arrival of Bruce we thought it was time for an update.

First off everyone was nervous about bonding Bruce as he had a reputation after previous attempts and also Womble has always been a madam but fortunately things have gone well.

Womble has completely chilled out from what she was and Bruce is now the Boss despite being smaller than her. Not sure if this happens but it also appears that they have learned behaviour from each other as Womble can be stroked and has even been grinding her teeth which she never did before.

Anyway enough gassing. Please see our collection of the new happy couple :love:

1st some posing :D

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

Followed by some exploring of our new flat

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

While Womble keeps watch

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

And then they settle for a snuggle :love:

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg
IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

And they both somehow seem to get disproving when they have had enough pictures, such Divas :lol::lol:

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

It is great to have them together and happy and now have to spend all weekend catchin up with what we've missed

What great pictures! So glad the bonding went really well, they certainly look very loved up:love::love::love:
Bella and Archie are back at Karen's for two weeks now and she is very kindly going to attempt to bond them again.

wow they look fab together!!!
great photos, especially of the bunny butts!!
i love the disapproving faces too! :lol:

How on earth you manage to keep those carpets clean i don't know. I have a struggle and i don't have any bunnys running on my cream carpets lol :)

Beautiul bunnies :) x

How on earth you manage to keep those carpets clean i don't know. I have a struggle and i don't have any bunnys running on my cream carpets lol :)

Beautiul bunnies :) x

Thankyou, what you have to do is convince the bunnies that hoovering is a treat along with Binkying :lol::lol: not really, they are not in there much but as the rest of the flat is wooden, when they get in there they are too busy binkying as they have more space.

lol saying that as I type this Womble has got under the Bed and Fi is trying to get her out :lol::lol::love::love:

:love: :love: Such lovely photos, I am so pleased they are still loved up . . . they make a really gorgeous and very happy couple :love: :love:

Back