• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

14 Rabbits with GI Stasis/Bloat ..............

Oh my goodness what a horrible week its been for you, i am so sorry to hear that so many of your bunnies are poorly. I am sending loads of positive vibes your way and hope they continue to respond well to their medication and are back to their usual selves soon xxx

Blimey! I get in a panic when just Nunzeo got GI, I'd be mortified if I had more than one poorley bun.

I got worried that Abb's new husbun wasn't eating the other day, untill I realised he wasn't a big hay eater, I had to bring out the pellets,just to check he was ok, he was, justfussy :)

Hope your lot are ok soon!

As I have mentioned a few times before, a sudden weather change and very windy weather tends to upset Penny and Snoopy sometimes, so it doesn't have to be the food. I hope the test results for hay and RR come back soon, should be interesting if they found something.

Lots of vibes for the poorly bunnies.

That's terrible! :shock: I just hope the other buns out there who have eaten it have owners who can spot the signs.

GWS Janes buns!

Oh my goodness, the worse we have had is 11 sick bunnies at the same time, but they were all unrelated. What a nightmare for you :(

I hope you find out the cause soon. You will have been really unlucky if it is the Rabbit royale, I have used it for 12 years by the sackful and never so much as had a dirty bum.( the rabbits that is, not me! )

Sending vibes for all the bunnies and for you. Fingers crossed the rest remain healthy and well xxx

Blimey, I panic when one shows symptoms:shock:

Glad they're all responding to treatment though.

Why are bunnies so delicate:roll:

Flippin 'eck!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock: Id go into stasis myself at the thought of having to deal with that!!!

Back