• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

11 months...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Almost to the day since i lost my special boy. I was thinking how soon it will be a year and i cant believe it, its gone so quickly :(

I miss him so much, i cannot remember the last i cried for him it was a long time ago, but about five minutes ago i just burst into tears. I miss him so badly, he was so funny and made me laugh all the time.

I have been sorting out my room and i found a jumper i used to wear, and it has loads of holes in it where he destroyed it. I just miss him so badly.
Theres no real point to this, i just felt like i needed to say it.

:(

moreshed010.jpg
always missing you x

Ahhh darling! I have never seen a big pic of Peanut:love: He was just lovely. I think that the bond you have with some buns (I have this with Bobby) never ever dies, and bursting into tears is natural, big hug my love, I can't begin to understand what you must feel like as I still have my "soul bunny". I think it was you who came up with that term, and it really is so fitting

Theres no real point to this, i just felt like i needed to say it:(

There's always a point hun.... remembering much loved pets and posting your thoughts is a way of dealing with your loss...lovely picture. Thinking of you..R.I.P. Dearest Peanut x

I might go and take some photos of my trio to cheer me up, i havent posted pics properly since i have been home and its been 6 weeks, this is unheard of!

Back