• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lookin foward to seeing yous Aunti Jill :)

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
I az been a good boy and bin eating all my gweens and fings wot wabbits are sposed to eats. Auntie Nen sayd you iz bwinging wok next week :shock: I dont fink I twide wok but I like cawwots and herbs and gween fings and wocket and danderoars and gwass so any of dose wud be lovvly if you dont mind fankoo vewy muchly love Jester :mrgreen:

Mmmmmwahhh :love:

16072010231.jpg

Ooooh, I think you are one gorgeous bunny :love::love::love::love:

If I had the space I'd have you living with me like a shot, but my four have taken up all my space and money :roll::lol:

:cry: Well you will have to Flirt a bit more, thats what Carlo did ;) I want you to live with me, but will have to get rid of Ian first :lol:

What is "fwirt"? Is Ian as pwetty as me? If not I fink he should go and I come live wiv you instead :rabbit2:

Hello Jester:wave:
I am trying to find you a lovely bunny wife..but you must tell Auntie Jen to behave as she told me I'm not to take you away from her:lol:

I am trying to find you a lovely bunny wife..but you must tell Auntie Jen to behave as she told me I'm not to take you away from her:lol:

Awwwww :love: Auntie Nen doos wuv me lots and lots, she says soo all of the time :love: but she nose dat me having a wifey is bestest and dats wot mattwers xx

well Pennypoos do you need a husbun?:D

Ooo yes i wud wuvs a husbun, ma mummeh sez a can av one wen me uncle paul az gots iz finger out, an made me a nice big run to stick on me ouse. I az been waitin for a long time now :(. I finks al av to givz im sum nice lickies next time i seez im, den he might getz iz finger out.
I likes jester, I finks he az got very ansum eyaz.:oops::love:

Ooo yes i wud wuvs a husbun, ma mummeh sez a can av one wen me uncle paul az gots iz finger out, an made me a nice big run to stick on me ouse. I az been waitin for a long time now :(. I finks al av to givz im sum nice lickies next time i seez im, den he might getz iz finger out.
I likes jester, I finks he az got very ansum eyaz.:oops::love:

Ooooooh dis sounds vewy good & pwomising :D I likes da sounds of dat ouse wiv da big run, I likes doin da runnin fing so da run is good :D I iz good at licks too, wen Uncle Paulie has finished and I get dare I can give him licks to say fankoo :love: I fink he mite need more dan a finger to makes da run doh, Auntie Nen says he mite need some squews and some woods too :D I finks you iz vewwy pwetty too and you az flutterwy lashes wot do makes me legs wobbly :oops::love: xx

Cooo-eeee :wave: ere I am exploring dah ouse wot dah oomins live in. I iz a bwave bunneh now see? I likes investigwating :D

Back