• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting insurence quotes

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I'm trying to get a quote for bunny insurence with petplan

I've got one for life time cover but as neither has a illness *touch wood* i dont think i need this one? but i cant find an option to change the type of insurence, can anyone help please?

I'm trying to get a quote for bunny insurence with petplan

I've got one for life time cover but as neither has a illness *touch wood* i dont think i need this one? but i cant find an option to change the type of insurence, can anyone help please?

Life cover means, if one of them gets an illness, they will cover it for life (usually upto a certain amount of money). Some policies will only cover an illness for a year.

you deffo want the for life cover. Pearls illness crossed two policy years and had i had a lesser policy they would of stopped paying out after the end of the first policy year.

oh so even though they arent ill that's the best insurence to get yes? I ont bother looking for the other option then :lol:

Back