• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Muffin have vibes

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I cancelled my appointments in Surrey for him as he had a dribbly looking chin, all around his upper lips, and a damp patch on his nose, has seemed to have lost weight (feels bonier when holding him) and when drinking a lot of water from his bottle, was letting it run down his bottom lip/chin.

He had an appointment booked at 5pm, but when I just went to check on him, he was sitting in a puddle of urine with blood in it. He had some dandelions about an hour ago, so is still eating.

He has an emergency appointment at 2:15pm.
I have him sitting on the sofa so he is in my sight at all times. :cry:

Last edited:
Big loves and vibes to Muffin! Sorry to hear he's not doing well.:(

Keep us all informed.

Gray

Just noticed as well that he needs his tear duct flushing again, he has white discharge in his eye. (He once had a scrap with another bun, resulting in a tear in his eyelid, which has resulted in the odd tear duct flush being needed since :? )

Oh no, sorry to hear Muffin is poorly.
Sending loads of get well vibes your way and hope it goes ok at the vets this afternoon xxx

He has been admitted for x-rays, and possibly for bloods :(
I have to call tomorrow at 2:30, or they will call me beforehand if anything drastic happens.

Oh no poor Muffin, I hope he is ok :(
Horrible that you have to wait until tomorrow afternoon before you can find out anything as well.

Back