• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got up late this morning...

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
I woke up at 09:50 this morning! :shock: (I must've needed it as I rarely sleep that late :?)

Anyway buns get fed at 08:00. As soon as I woke I looked at my watch and thought - oops.

Dived out of bed... poor Nigel guinea wiggie was looking at me disapprovingly as he wasted away before my very eyes and my welcome by the bunnies wasn't much better! :roll: The poor things!

I am a terrible bunny Mummy :roll:

Aw bless them, To be honest though I wish mine got fed at 8, my OH feeds them pellets at 5 am when he goes to work, then they thump for veg at 6.30am...when I get up:shock:

They don't understand weekends :cry: and they are in the spare room so :shock::shock: noisy pair

Ah, I know the feeling! Mine usually get fed at 6.15. The other day it was nearly seven, and they were rampaging in the aviary :shock:

What are lie-ins? What happened to weekends?

Naughy bunny mummy. Would you like me to send Honey round so she can push you out of bed at feeding time. I can never lie in:roll:

Back