• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A morning with the Bunninghams....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
We had a lovely morning yesterday. First, Lola and I dined al fresco.....

DSC00681.jpg

Then a nice 'melt' in the shade under the piggies....

DSC00669.jpg

You lick my ears.......

DSC00703.jpg

..... and I'll lick yours.....

DSC00702.jpg

Do you mind?!!

DSC00698.jpg

Vee vant to be alone!!

DSC00699.jpg

Oh please, if you've only got one lone bun - if you can...... get them a companion!!!

Last edited:
Ooh - I'm lovin' the layout of Benson & Lola's palace!!!!!! It looks even posher from that angle!!!!

I see what you mean when you say the piggy hutch is sturdy :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love: they are gorgeous!!! I want to bun-nap them!!! And their hutch looks amazing. Is that your new piggie hutch?

:love::love: they are gorgeous!!! I want to bun-nap them!!! And their hutch looks amazing. Is that your new piggie hutch?

Yea - that's the bottom of it. I'll get a pic and post it for you to see. It's basically a big rectangular box with two dark ends as they still don't like sleeping together - they have separate bedrooms now and they use them!!:roll: I'll show you their new means of transport from the c&c pen to the hutch though. Gimmie a minute!

Yea - that's the bottom of it. I'll get a pic and post it for you to see. It's basically a big rectangular box with two dark ends as they still don't like sleeping together - they have separate bedrooms now and they use them!!:roll: I'll show you their new means of transport from the c&c pen to the hutch though. Gimmie a minute!

Woohoo :D

And there was Bensonlola telling me she was too busy enjoying herself to come and play on here tonight :roll: :)lol:)

... Just can't help myself. Going to look for cheaper artist pencils soon though on the net. Can you recommend anything? Any hints or tips on what to buy? You're the expert!! I'd like ones you can wet if possible...

wow lovely bunquarters. squeallllll i love the pics..and the captions:lol:

ooh dat wickle pink tongue:love:

sadly bif n bertie are unbonded....:(

Gorgeous :love:

Love their home too - what are the little boxes with the plank of wood on? I could do with one of those as a little step for Twinkle in the playhouse!

Gorgeous :love:

Love their home too - what are the little boxes with the plank of wood on? I could do with one of those as a little step for Twinkle in the playhouse!

Those are two wooden boxes I got in B&Q. We cut arches in them to make them into little tunnels and I set a piece of shelving on the top of them for a little bench!! It gives them something to run through, sit under, run along and eat hay/groom on! The shelf is held in place with sticky velcro so it doesn't fall on a bunny!!:shock: Funny they seem to use the bench more in the winter for sitting on top of but in the summer they are choosing to sit at the wire of the run - guess it's cooler there. :wave:

... Just can't help myself. Going to look for cheaper artist pencils soon though on the net. Can you recommend anything? Any hints or tips on what to buy? You're the expert!! I'd like ones you can wet if possible...

Ooh, I'm not an expert! I just buy pretty colours, and whatever brand name that is in half price sale :lol:

Yeah.....it's a bit shocking when you haven't bought them for a while!

There were a set of 24 DallerRownie (or whatever you call them!) in eason for £26.95!!! I couldn't afford them as I'm broke and that would buy me and the gang a lot of food! But I sold an old broken gold chain and an old gold ring that I had and got £25! I went straight to Eason to buy my pencils!!! I stood there looking at them and visions of bread, milk, eggs, spring greens, carrots and broccoli began to float around my head!! Walked out without them!! Oh to be independently wealthy!! :lol:

There were a set of 24 DallerRownie (or whatever you call them!) in eason for £26.95!!! I couldn't afford them as I'm broke and that would buy me and the gang a lot of food! But I sold an old broken gold chain and an old gold ring that I had and got £25! I went straight to Eason to buy my pencils!!! I stood there looking at them and visions of bread, milk, eggs, spring greens, carrots and broccoli began to float around my head!! Walked out without them!! Oh to be independently wealthy!! :lol:

:lol: Tell me about it!

I don't shop at expensive art shops like Hobbycraft. I look at places like The Range instead.

Have a look online and see what you can get - even with postage I bet it would be a lot cheaper than £26.95!!!!!!!

Back