• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlo's Gorn maad!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
He is tearing around in circles almost like a dog chasing his tail!:shock: I have to go to work in a minute, but this spectacle is far too funny!. My camera is broken again so can't take piccies:cry:

Bobby's just lying there bemused, even yawned:shock: She obv doesn't think little Carlo chasing his tail for the last half an hour is amusing! Probably because she isn't in the lime light:roll: She is such a diva

Sounds like a proper little scamp.....shame you have to go to work and miss the amusements :)

Sounds like a proper little scamp.....shame you have to go to work and miss the amusements :)

I know:lol: Its the look of pure concentration on his face, I usually am already at work so must miss this:cry:

Its just funny to see him tear around banging into everything and Bobby sitting there yawning, I swear if she could paint her nails she would:lol:

Back